Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back to civilization

Wow-  so the past few days I have been violentally ill on my death bed.  Luckily, I now seem to be recuuperating and digesting food again-  go me.




Before the flu rampage, I had managed to start work on my newest quilt!  (this was quite the accomplishment seeing as how my baby girl has been extra snuggly due to her never ending cold...... but lets be honest.. I don't really mind a snuggly baby :)  )




I am also excited that I joined a Quilt-a-Long with Vicki at Sew inspired !!  You should go check it out, and join yourself.  The pattern is sooo cute and just simple enough for this great fabric that I absolutely fell in LOVE with (Eva by Basic Grey for Moda).  Let's hope I have time in the next few days to get all the material cut out so I can get going! 

Hope you're enjoying the "less" freezing weather where you are, and have an amazing weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just stopped by to say thanks for visiting my blog, its so fun to get to know new bloggers! But my dear, where are updates? I want to see all your projects!

    ReplyDelete